Join our team
GOPA's development cooperation specialists implement numerous projects worldwide and we continually compete for new ones. This offers opportunities in a multitude of technical fields. Interested in one of the current job opportunities accessible from this page? Or do you like to apply for registration on our expert data base? Please contact us!
For more information on job opportunities click here.
Key expert 1: Team Leader on Capacity Building technical assistance and Communication Expert (minimum 450 working days), Jordan
Key expert 1: Team Leader on Capacity Building technical assistance and Communication Expert (minimum 450 working days)
Education and Employment Promotion
Friday, June 9, 2017
Name of project:
Technical Assistance to the Skills for Employment and Social Inclusion Programme (EU)
Qualifications and skills
- Master degree or equivalent in human resource development, public administration, management, social science, economics or other related field,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent oral and written English;
- Excellent skills in writing well structured, clear and concise reports;
- Strong expert leadership and management team building capacities will be highly valued;
- Sound knowledge of Project Cycle Management;
General professional experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in institutional reform of ETVET sector including policy advice, organisational changes, revision of regulatory framework, implementation and monitoring and evaluation;
- Experience in planning and designing capacity building and technical assistance programmes for ETVET leading institutions in multilevel TVET governance;
- Experience in the ENI countries would be an added advantage.
- Proven track record of communicating and negotiating with management at senior levels, public institutions, private sector and/or social partners;
- Experience in communication and/or social media.
Specific professional experience
- At least 7 years of international experience in Human Resource Development/TVET projects in European and/or developing countries in the field of Governance systems, developing national qualification framework, accreditation, quality assurance, TVET programmes curricula design, employability actions and initiatives and labour market information systems.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as Team Leader or Project Manager in international technical assistance with at least 3 long term positions in managing and conducting projects and programmes based on institutional support in the ENPI countries;
- At least 2 proven experiences in the institutional capacities need assessment;
- Experience in assisting multi-stakeholder consultations, negotiations and consensus building and participatory and consultative processes.
- Experience in implementing communication and visibility action plans.
- Analytical and computer skills will be very valued.
For further information, please find attached the ToR of this project. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Due to the considerable number of applications, interested applicants are kindly requested to refrain from contacting us by telephone. We look forward to receiving all applications/queries exclusively by email, and will endeavour to reply as soon as possible.
Project start date:
Project end date: