Join our team
GOPA's development cooperation specialists implement numerous projects worldwide and we continually compete for new ones. This offers opportunities in a multitude of technical fields. Interested in one of the current job opportunities accessible from this page? Or do you like to apply for registration on our expert data base? Please contact us!
For more information on job opportunities click here.
Key Expert - Labour Sector Performance Framework (SPF), Zambia
Key Expert - Labour Sector Performance Framework (SPF)
Monitoring & Evaluation/Quality
Thursday, April 13, 2017
Name of project:
Enhancing the Government – Wide Monitoring And Evaluation Management Information System (EU)
Assignment Title: Formulation and Development of an Employment and Labour Sector Performance Framework (SPF), please see attached ToR for details
- At least Master’s degree in any one of the following fields: Statistics, Labour Economics, Development Studies, Economics, OR any other field related to Labour market Data Management Sciences.
- Demonstrated practical skills in Monitoring and Evaluation, designing of Logical and Result frameworks and M&E tools.
2. Skills and Experience
- The expert should have at least 7 years’ experience related to Monitoring and Evaluation, designing of Logical and Result frameworks and M&E tools.
- Experience in developing Employment and Labour Sector plans and policies and frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience with Employment and Labour Sector programmes.
- Experience in research and statistical analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and experience in working with a wide range of individuals in government, private sector and civil society;
- Skills in capacity building and training, on the job coaching and mentoring in the field of M&E will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Experience working in developing countries preferably in sub Sahara Africa will be an added advantage.
Mission start date:
Mission end date: