Join our team
GOPA's development cooperation specialists implement numerous projects worldwide and we continually compete for new ones. This offers opportunities in a multitude of technical fields. Interested in one of the current job opportunities accessible from this page? Or do you like to apply for registration on our expert data base? Please contact us!
For more information on job opportunities click here.
Team Leader /NQF expert for EU project in Azerbaijan, Azerbaijan
Team Leader /NQF expert for EU project in Azerbaijan
Education and Employment Promotion
Friday, June 9, 2017
Name of project:
Support to implementation of national qualifications framework in Azerbaijan (EU)
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is to enhance the quality and relevance of the education and training system in Azerbaijan supporting economic diversification, creating opportunities for lifelong learning, and fulfilling the Education Development Strategy in line with European and international best practice.
Qualifications and skills:
- At least a Master degree in a relevant discipline or a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline and 5 years above the required general professional experience
- Excellent spoken and written English (at least level 2 on a scale of 1 [excellent] to 5 [basic])
- Is an asset: command of Azerbaijani, Turkish or Russian language
General professional experience:
- At least 10 years of professional experience in education sector
- Experience managing a team of experts
- Is an asset: experience in co-ordinating as a Team Leader one or more complex projects
Specific professional experience:
- At least 7 years’ practical experience in the implementation of NQF in EU Member State /international organisation
- Practical experience with non-formal and informal learning in EU Member State /international organisation
- Is an asset: participation in 2 or more projects providing policy advice and technical assistance in the area of qualifications reform or in the area of lifelong education in Neighbourhood, TACIS/ENI/IPA countries
Due to the considerable number of applications, interested applicants are kindly requested to refrain from contacting us by telephone. We look forward to receiving all applications/queries exclusively by email, and will endeavour to reply as soon as possible.
Mission start date:
first quarter of 2018
Mission end date:
third quarter 2020
Project start date:
first quarter of 2018
Project end date:
third quarter of 2020