Join our team
Implementing diverse projects in transition and developing countries and thus contributing to a “better tomorrow” is our business. With a turnover of EUR 70 million and 150 permanent staff members, GOPA Consultants is one of the leading consulting companies in the field of International Cooperation. For more than 50 years, we have been implementing projects successfully on behalf of national and international institutions; for example, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), the Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW) and the European Union (EU). Topics are manifold, ranging from the improvement of education for the young, through public administration reform and the support of democratisation, to measures of climate change adaptation.
Jobs at our headquarters (student assistants, interns and permanent jobs)
Are you are looking for an international working environment? Do you feel comfortable in a lively team with level hierarchies? Are you customer-oriented and a fast thinker? Then we should get to know each other.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced professional, we look forward to receiving your application, stating your earliest possible commencement date and salary expectations. Click here!
Jobs for experts only
For positions for experts, please use the filtering function below and apply to the email addresses specified in each job offer.
Team Leader: Fund for Regional Stabilization and Development in fragile regions within ECOWAS Member States (KfW), 36 months, Regional – Africa
Regional – Africa
Team Leader: Fund for Regional Stabilization and Development in fragile regions within ECOWAS Member States (KfW), 36 months
Rural Development and Environment
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Name of project:
Fund for Regional Stabilization and Development in fragile regions within ECOWAS Member States
The Project concerns the establishment and management of the "Fund for Regional Stabilization and Development in fragile regions within ECOWAS Member States" ("Stabilization Fund"). The fund’s main objective is to contribute to the stability and sustainable development of selected ECOWAS member states through the improvement of living conditions, the strengthening of social cohesion and the promotion of good governance.
- At least a Master degree in economics, business and administration, finance, international development or related;
Skills and experience:
- At least 15 years of professional experience in implementing complex, supra-regional projects;
- Solid experience in setting up and management of large-scale investment/funds;
- Experience with working with governments/regional institutions in the capacity of adviser and/or capacity building specialist;
- Experience with working in developing countries, especially Western Africa/ECOWAS member states;
- Knowledge and experience with KfW procedures (procurement and the development of financial management) would be an asset;
- Fluency in English and French.
Project start date:
probably last quarter of 2020
Project end date:
probably last quarter of 2023